A combination of sequins and thread work on a base of raw silk fabric, Delicately handcrafted with traditional elements for ur festive couture
- Front & Back Specially designed print with intricate Hand Embroidery
- Double Cushioning Padding for comfort.
- Sole - Vegetable tanned leather Flat sole.
- Inner - Leather linning
Handcrafted in India
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Raeez Jutti's are made with highest care and strict quality control. However, since our products are completely handmade by artisans, so we ask for your comprehension regarding small imperfections or variations that might be present in the products.
- Sandy or irregular terrains might decrease the life span of the footwear or damage the embroidery.
- Not advised for rainy or wet surfaces.
- Caution is advised whenever wearing beaded shoes or footwear made of delicate fabrics. Small beads and parts might pull threads.
- Gently wipe clean. Do not use shoe polish. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
- Embroideries are delicate. Please take care when wearing our products, as beads and stones may break or fall off if the product is handled recklessly.
- HANDLING TIPS
- Raeez Juttis are undeniably beautiful, perfect for any occasion and a true classic that will never run out of style. Getting a gorgeous pair of them is in everyone’s wish list. Owning them? Well everyone is sure to own one but what about maintaining them. Not to worry, caring for them comes as easy as it gets with these four tips:
- FOR STORING
- While storing your Raeez Juttis, wrap each piece separately in a muslin cloth. This fabric is softer unlike other packaging material and lets it breathe. It doesn’t tarnish or entangle with the embellishments and helps retain its shine longer.
- MUSTARD OIL FOR YOUR JUTTIS
- After you bought your brand new pair of juttis, mustard oil can be applied in its lining overnight to avoid its stinging bite when you break it in. The oil helps soften the leather thus ensuring you a comfortable wear.
- DRY IT OUT IN THE SUN
- All of us know that leather and moisture do not gel well together at all. Make sure your shoes are not exposed to it. In case it gets wet, do dry them out in the sun for a couple of hours before storing them back.
- FOR CLEANING
- When it comes to cleaning your Raeez Juttis, you can wipe them gently with a thin cloth or a tiny soft bristled brush. You can also use a toothbrush that has been dipped in a solution of mild washing soap and water. Juttis with elaborately embellished and embroidered work must only be dry cleaned.